Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I never asked for this... but they are...

I don't have great needs. Really, I don't have. But it happens over and over again, that I have to face it, that in some reason, the world doesn't let you feel satisfied so easily. Let me explain it.
It seems to be funny, but I'm a conscious consumer, yes. I tend to use things until I genuinely need to replace them. I regularly save some money, and try not to spend it unnecessarily.
I have water saving habits. I have garden where I can grown my own vegetables. And I'm not a big eater really. I eat everything, and remains nothing. No wasting.

So? What?
I have not enough fucking money to maintain this minimum condition. Yes minimal lifestyle, cuz doesn't think that I have, fucking plasma TV-s, and underfloor heating. A-a. No car, no fucking palace, even the street door and the house gate are corrosing by rust. Yes. Even my best friend of all, the DOG have to suffer by these unbearable state.
The neighbors are ashamed us, because our home looks like some gypsy "putri".
And not because I'm that undemanding. No, my mother get quite a lot of money, but somehow under the years it happened, that we went into debt. No, I'll not start crying about this shit. What makes me angry, that the current democratic system what rules a large part of the planet, are full of totally imbeciles, or what is more likely, the rulers of these governments doesn't give a shit to the people like us. Yeah, thats more like it.

What good for a government if it do nothing for its people? Okay, I have to admit, that these harsh times forged my family, but in what cost? I have to stop my studies and go back to work, and not because of myself, but to my family. To repay back the debt once and for all, and to get some money to finance my brothers studies. And there is no harsh feelings. Okay maybe I have some problem with it, but its source is from another way, and "it's a long story." Right Hicks, heh? :D

So I just don't get it. I don't understand why the world works just as it works. It's totally crap, it's a mess. The mockery of evolution, really. The rich man can live and waste as hell, and he will never pay the consequences, but you poor idle man, you can't even live your life in its mean way. No. You will pay even the sins of the rulers.
What a crap.
Or I just finally panicked, because the travel? Or the Deus Ex. Or who knows.

And the worst of all from the inexplicable things: We HAVE to PAY for BASIC NEEDS like WATER and FOOD.
What a nonsense!



Respect the Homo Sapiens Sapiens! It's a very silly creature, can't help it if it die out.





4 comments:

  1. GODDAMNFUCKINGLIBRARYNETFUCK

    We've all been there.

    Here's one thing you should try (that is easier said and imagined than done). Choose the Alan Moore and Oldboy-route of doing your works, leaving both passion and fear, or basically any kind of emotion out of it. Get ready and prepared for your choirs as professionally as you can, but when the time comes do them without any kind of personal involvement.

    Don't analyze yourself, don't worry about what the future might bring, just give them your best shot with a handful of trust in brighter days. They will come, sooner than you know it.

    "Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years." Right, John?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah, I totally respect you for the years what you spent out at work. BTW, this Moore thing is very similiar to the Buddhist thinking. Or the Aikido philosophy.
    I mean, they attitude for the working of course. Yippee-ki-yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaaah, I've got it easy here. You're the one who deserve the resp, working with a profession back there in H.

      Delete
    2. Now that you mention... I planned to carry out the Private Investigator addition. In the U.K. of course. If it is possible.

      Thomas Magnum inspiring me, hell of a lot. :D

      Delete