Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Haunter

Yeah, some places, a haunter I am. Like of the Budapest  Keleti Railway Station.
Since I'm in the University, I appear here very often, 'cause the travelling you know. 4 and a half hours outward. And return to the same way. Meh.
So I has now a few established rituals, when I waiting for the train. First of all, the Arab guy's hamburger hut. Every time, after these long travels I'm so fuckin' hungry, and the first place where I get some really shitty food with a well good Blade Runner feeling, is this Arabian hut.
I bet, that these guys never heard about HACCP, or ÁNTSZ, or whatever they named themselves to nowadays, but the Arabic music, and the noise of the speach what you don't understand, well, it's totally worth it.
Not to mention the friendly atmosphere. Jesus, for the first time when I got there, they was thought that I was some Nazi who wants to mess. But with time, they started to remembering me, so it's quiet a friendly place to me now.
Hah, in December, even the owner said a Merry Christmas to me!
So, I used to go there, and buy one of these toxic waste hamburger, and then, I go back to the front of the station, where the taxi cars are parked.
Oh, what a show! Guess what kind of people are they? Of course, many of them Arabian too! I've just stand left before the entrance, and eating slowly my "what the fuck is this shit" burger like entity, during this, these taxi drivers shared themselves the great truths of life, in a very loud, not too prissy way. Of course I hear them. And nothing wrong with this. They have some real big story. And in the last time, I'm sure that they noticed me, and storying in a direct way.
Please, I'm not a very nice looking person, but I'm pretty striking phenomenon, and every time, I stand on the same place, with these hamburger called creatures, and smoke that motherfucker cigarettes. E V E R Y  T I M E .

So, I think, that just like the burger man, these people also know me, in some kind of wierd way.
Okay, I'm maybe paranoid a little, but never mind about that. The food is shitty enough, the stories are funny, sometimes sad, and it is possible, that I will miss these things. Can it be? Well, the parking of the Budapest Keleti Railway Station is like a good pub to me. I'm a haunter, and I used to it.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a warm burger on a rainy afternoon... with a cup of freezing Coke.

    And Noodles. Sorry, with a capital N that's a double reference, I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete